I’m always looking for quick and easy hearty breakfast options to make for my family. My Husband loves this dish so much that it’s made the list of my Top 10 Go-To recipes. You’ll find that it’s Quick and easy to make. Also it freezes well.
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 1lb Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 32oz Bag of Tater Tots
- Cook your breakfast sausage
- Whisk your eggs in a large bowl
- Add cheese to the whisked eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add milk
- Add drained breakfast sausage
- Mix all of the ingredients really well
- Place tater tots on top of the mixture neatly. (Do not let tater tots overlap)
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 greased baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown
- Use Turkey Breakfast Sausage for less fat.
- Add green onions or tomatoes to the casserole.