If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty afterwards, then you’re going to appreciate my German Chocolate Chia Pudding. It gives you the flavors of a German chocolate cake, in only a few simple steps.
What I love about chia seeds is how versatile they are. I add it to smoothies, cereal, toast, and more! When making chia pudding, you have so many flavor combination that you can choose from. If you can’t think of any, then I totally recommend you try my Dreamsicle Chia Pudding or Matcha Chia Pudding. They’re just as easy as this German Chocolate Chia Pudding, so make sure you add it to your list of quick go-to’s.
- This is definitely one of those recipes that depends heavily on the garnishes to complete the final taste. So, make sure your have your chocolate morsels, coconut shreds, and walnuts handy. You can also mix all of the garnishes into the pudding before putting into the refrigerator to chill. Honestly, that’s how I usually combine everything in order to make the process fast and to get it over with.
- If you have little ones, you can omit the garnishes all together so that they can enjoy without any chewing obstacles.
- Berries aren’t added to the ingredient list, but I do recommend adding a fresh slice of strawberry or any any berry for that matter. It’s always nice to give a fresh element to a dish. It usually brings everything together.
German Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1–2 servings 1x
1/4c Chia Seeds
1c Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
2tsp Maple Syrup 1tsp Vanilla Extract
Semi Chocolate Morsels
In a 16oz+ jar, mix chia seeds and dark chocolate almond milk
Add vanilla and maple syrup
Mix well and chill for a minimum of 3 hours or until pudding is set
Garnish with chocolate morsels, coconut shreds, walnuts, and berries
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: Snacks and Breakfast
Keywords: chia seeds, vegan friendly, easy breakfast
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later and share it with someone who you think is awesome. Also, if you make this recipe and tag me @RosalynnDaniels, I will be sure to share it with my audience.
Leave a Reply