I absolutely love making this salad when I have friends come over. Since it is deconstructed, everyone can choose whatever toppings they would like. I always add the traditional ingredients of a BLT, but I also like to add hard boiled eggs and sometimes extra proteins. This salad is easy to assemble and it’s perfect for a day of grilling. My favorite part of this salad is the Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing. It is a vibrant light dressing that takes no time to make, especially when you’re using the right blender (we’ll talk more about that below.) Gather all the ingredients listed and assemble your BLT Sheet Pan Salad with Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing today.
This delicious recipe is brought to you in partnership with Zwilling. This post also includes affiliate links that allow me to receive commission for your purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support RosalynnDaniels.com.
What ingredients do you need too make a BLT Sheet Pan Salad?
The great thing about this salad is that you can get creative with it. To make a BLT version, I definitely suggest that you start with all of the items listed below. They tend to be fan favorites and you’ll find that the listed ingredients will most likely not have any leftovers. To jazz things up, I sometimes like to add other proteins to my sheet pan, like shrimp, chicken, pulled pork or brisket.
- Avocado Ranch Dressing (recipe below)
- Lettuce of choice. I like to use a spring mix or chopped romaine.
- Cooked Bacon Slices. I cut each slice into quarters. If you’re a Tik Tok fan, then you can totally make twisted bacon strips instead.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cheddar Cheese
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Corn (optional)
What ingredients do you need to make Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing?
You guys are seriously going to love this Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing. Yes, it may taste very similar to some of the versions at your favorite fast food restaurants, but luckily this version can be made in bulk and there are no preservatives involved. This Avocado Lime Ranch is such a great dressing and it also taste really good as a marinade. I just blend all of the ingredients in my personal blender, and I am good to go.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Dried Chives
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Dill
- Black Pepper
- Lime Zest
- Lime Juice
How to make Avocado Lime Ranch
- Step 1 – Grab your handy dandy Zwilling Enfinigy Personal Blender (which happens to be on sale for $99 right now, btw). If you’ve been watching my stories, then you know I am a huge fan of this blender and find myself using it pretty much everyday for either a smoothie, sauce, or dressing.
- Step 2 – Blend all ingredients with only half of the cilantro. Once it reaches a smooth consistency, give it a taste and decide if you want to add the remaining cilantro. I find that the fresh cilantro does add a bit of spiciness to the dressing, so taste test along the way to make sure that it is to your liking.
If you enjoy this recipe, then you may also enjoy my Grilled Summer Salad. It too has a great dressing and is perfect for the warm weather.Print
Avocado Ranch Dressing
Lettuce of choice
Cooked Bacon Slices
Hard Boiled Eggs
Assemble all ingredients in rows on a sheet pan.
Serve with Avocado Lime Ranch.
3/4c Plain Greek Yogurt
Zest of one Lime
Juice of one Lime
2tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1tsp Dried Parsley
1tsp Dried Dill Weed
1tsp White Pepper
2tbs Chopped Cilantro
Mix all ingredients in your Zwilling Enfinigy Personal Blender
Have you tried this recipe?
If you have tried this recipe, please take a moment to rate it 5 stars below. Also, please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts on this recipe. You can also stay in touch with me on Instagram (that’s where I hang out the most). Tag me @RosalynnDaniels or #RosalynnDaniels if you post a photo of your dish, and I will share with my audience through Instastories.