Do you have fussy eaters in your house? Looking for something quick, easy and delicious to feed the family? Look no further than this Chicken and Broccoli Gnocchi Alfredo Bake! This simple yet mouthwatering Italian-inspired meal is sure to delight even the pickiest of taste buds. With tender gnocchi cooked with creamy alfredo sauce and succulent chicken pieces all mixed with broccoli florets, there’s something in here for everyone!
What ingredients do you need to make Chicken and Broccoli Gnocchi Alfredo Bake?
- Diced Chicken Breast
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Frozen or Fresh Broccoli
- Cloves of Minced Garlic
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Shredded Parmesan
How to make Chicken and Broccoli Gnocchi Alfredo Bake?
- In a large skillet, sauté diced chicken and seasoning until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Mix in your broccoli.
- Place items in a large bowl and sit to the side.
- In your empty skillet, melt butter
- Stir in the minced garlic
- Once your garlic starts to brown, pour in the heavy whipping cream.
- After about 3 minutes, once the cream is warm, slowly stir in the shredded parmesan.
- Stir in additional salt and pepper. Taste test to make sure it is to your liking.
- Pour your alfredo sauce and mozzarella over the chicken and broccoli mixture and pour into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot!
The Chicken and Broccoli Gnocchi Alfredo Bake is a great dish for entertaining or weeknight dinners because it’s simple to make with all easily accessible ingredients. Best of all, it doesn’t break the budget. If you decide to make this easy dish, please consider documenting your experience and tagging me on social media – I’d love to see how you made it your own (@RosalynnDaniels)!Print