My family absolutely loves when I make these Santa Fe Sausage Waffled Quesadillas, and I’m not quite sure why. It could be the fact that a taco shell is now shaped like a waffle, or maybe its the fact that everyone gets a whole quesadilla that they can have all to themselves, or it simply could be their favorite because its such a simple dish that taste so good. Either way, I’m going to show you how I quickly make Santa Fe Sausage Waffled Quesadillas so that you can give them a try for your family too.
This delicious recipe is brought to you in partnership with Jones Dairy Farm. This post also includes affiliate links that allow me to receive commission for your purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support RosalynnDaniels.com.
If you’re looking for a batch recipe that can help you feed your kids sports team, church group, etc., then Santa Fe Sausage Waffled Quesadillas are the way to go. They also are good for entertaining because you can easily batch cook them, cut in fours, and serve with different dipping sauces.
Why I choose to use Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Chicken Sausage for this recipe?
- The fact that these links are already fully cooked, cuts down on the complete cooking time for these quesadillas. This also affords you one less pan to wash.
- They’re packed with flavor, yet has minimal fat.
- They do not have any msg, nitrates, or preservatives
If you want to give them a try, or check out any of their other products, check your local freezer section or search their store locator.
How do you make Santa Fe Sausage Waffled Quesadillas?
Santa Fe Sausage Quesadillas are the perfect breakfast option to make if you have a lot of members in your family. Of course you can enjoy them if your family is small as well, but my point to bringing this up is the fact that assembling these quesadillas is simple, fun, and provides an efficient meal. Here’s how I do it:
- First you need to prepare each ingredient to be able to assemble your quesadillas. Start by scrambling your eggs to your liking. In them, you will add your peppers, onions, and seasonings. If whole eggs aren’t your thing, then feel free to try egg whites or egg replacement instead.
- Next you want to take each one of your Jones Dairy Farm Natural Golden Brown Chicken Sausage links and cut them in half.
- Pre-heat your waffle maker and spray with a little bit of oil to prevent sticking.
- Place a tortilla in the waffle maker, then assemble in this order: Add about 3/4 cup of scrambled eggs, add a little cheese, add 4 halved chicken sausage links, top with a little more cheese, then add one more tortilla shell on top.
- Close your waffle maker and cook for 2-3 minutes.
1 Box of Jones Dairy Farm Natural Golden Brown Chicken Sausage Links (10 links)
10 Tortilla Shells
1 Dozen Eggs
1/4c Bell Peppers (diced)
1/4c Onion (diced)
1 1/2c Monetary Jack Cheese or Cheese of Choice
Sliced Avocado for garnish
Chipotle Ranch or Salsa for dipping
In a large pan, scramble your eggs with diced peppers, onion, and seasoning. Sit to the side.
Cut each Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Chicken Sausage links in half. Set to the side.
Pre-heat your waffle maker and spray it with a little bit of oil to prevent sticking.
- Place a tortilla in the waffle maker, then assemble in this order:
- Add about 3/4 cup of scrambled eggs
- Add a little cheese
- Add 4 halved chicken sausage links
- Top with a little more cheese
- Add one more tortilla shell on top
Close your waffle maker and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Take out your Santa fe Sausage Waffled Quesadilla and top with fresh avocado.
Dip in chipotle ranch or salsa.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Waffle Maker
Keywords: waffled, waffle, quesadilla, Santa Fe, chicken sausage