Ok guys, something new and awesome just happened. ALDI has now rolled out their new Curbside Grocery Pickup program and I am shouting to the sky hallelujah!! You just don’t understand how life changing this new program has been for me. With pregnancy, having the kids at home full-time, and work piling up, this service has truly been a life saver for me and my family. And don’t you worry, it can come in pretty handy for you and your family too. In this post, I’m sharing all the deets of ALDI Curbside so that you can start using it today!
The good thing about ALDI Curbside is that it’s easy and straight to the point from beginning to end. If you’re anything like me, then simplicity is always appreciated during these busy times in life. You can plan out your meals for the day or the week, and quickly get started on your order.
- Visit shop.ALDI.us or download the ALDI app to find the nearest location that offers grocery pickup near you.
- Add all of the items that you would like to purchase to your cart.
When I used the service for the first time, I was planning a quick dinner because we had a lot to do that evening. The meal that I planned was Vegetarian “Meatball” Subs with Sweet Potato Fries and Steamed Broccoli. (I have recipe details below.) I also went ahead and ordered some more items to have for throughout the week so that I wouldn’t have to worry about it later.
- Select your pickup time and location at check out.
- Then you just let ALDI employees do all the magic! They shop your items at the store and bag them up nice and neat for you.
- You will receive an email or text when your items are ready for pickup.
- Drive to your selected location and park at the designated Curbside Pickup parking space, text the number on the sign to let them know that you have arrived.
- An ALDI employee will come and load your groceries in the car for you!
- Get home, unload your car, and get on with the rest of your day!
Dinner Time in Minutes
As soon as I get to the house, my husband and son are usually there ready to help take the groceries in. I like to think that they are doing it to help me out, but I know it’s really because they’re anxious to see what I’ve purchased lol.
As promised, I’m sharing the quick and easy meal that I put together in minutes when I placed my first Curbside order. First up are the Vegetarian “Meatball” Subs.
- I literally just pop my Earth Grown Zesty Italian Meatless Meatballs into a microwave safe bowl, then into the microwave they go. Soon after, I throw in my frozen broccoli to cook too.
- While the “meatballs” and broccoli are cooking, I then begin to work on my Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Ketchup. You can get the recipe here.
- Before you turn off the oven from cooking your Sweet Potato Fries, go ahead and assemble your subs.
- Toss your Earth Grown Zesty Italian Meatless Meatballs in Simply Nature Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce.
- Place them in L’oven Fresh Center Split Deli Rolls.
- Top with Happy Farms Deli Sliced Mozzarella Cheese.
- Place in the oven at 375 degrees for about 5 minutes, or until your cheese has melted and your bread is nice and toasty.
Dinner is SERVED!
Enjoy your meal with your family and great conversation. You have more than enough for seconds, because I’m pretty sure that everyone will want more. If you use ALDI Curbside to plan your next quick meal, please let me know how it went. You can comment below, or tag me on IG, FB, or Twitter using @RosalynnDaniels.
(This post is sponsored by ALDI. Thank you for supporting the brands that keeps us creating.)
I shop at Aldi all the time and I’ve heard of this service but never actually read much up on it! Thank you so much for laying out the all of the details! I can’t wait to try it!
Thanks for sharing this. I love Aldi so much now to get it even quicker in a win win!
You can never go wrong with curbside groceries and so glad to see Aldi has joined in on the fun! Looks like you and your family enjoyed this adventure! I can’t wait to try curbside with Aldi when we get to GA!