I’ve always been a sucker for chocolate chip cookie dough. Heck, I’m a sucker for any cookie dough if I’m being completely honest. And yes, I risk my health by eating it with raw egg, but now I don’t have to worry about that anymore. Bible. This Crowd Pleaser Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip taste just like I’m about to bake a batch of cookies! And it doesn’t even have eggs in it. This is the perfect dip for your next party or tailgate. Just make sure you make at least two batches, because it will disappear quickly!
What do you serve this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip With?
- I love using butter cookies or animal crackers
- Good ol’ pretzel sticks is pretty delish too. I like to use 2 sticks per dip. The ratio is perfect and it lessens your chances of the pretzel breaking.
- You can also pair with fresh fruit. Tryin fruit that isn’t too sweet so it doesn’t take away from the dip.
Topping and/or Flavor Options
This is the basic recipe for an eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, but there are so many delicious ways for you to jazz it up!
- Add flavoring like a tablespoon of toffee flavor.
- Or you can just add some toffee morsels in lieu to the chocolate. However, both may taste pretty awesome!
- Mix sprinkles to make it celebratory.
- And it would be fun to do white chocolate morsels as well.
Crowd Pleaser Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8–10 Servings 1x
8oz Cream Cheese
1c Powdered Sugar
1/2c Brown Sugar
1 1/2tsp salt
1tsp vanilla extract
3/4c semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/4c chopped roasted pecans
Mix butter and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl
Mix in brown sugar and vanilla extract
Add powdered sugar and salt
Stir in morsels and roasted pecans
Chill for an hour
Serve with cookies, pretzels, and fresh fruit
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Leave a Reply