- 1 Stick of butter
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 Cup of hot sauce (I use Frank’s Original for this recipe)
- 1/4 Cup of milk
First you must melt your butter in a saucepan. Add your garlic powder and pepper, then stir in hot sauce. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a medium. Add milk. Bring heat down to low for 3 minutes, then sit until ready for dipping or as a drizzle.
- 1 Pound of ground chicken
- 3/4 Cup of Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup of spicy garlic buffalo sauce
- 1/2 Cup of finely cut green onion
- 1/2 Cup of blue cheese crumbles
Chill blue cheese in the freezer. Mix all ingredients except for blue cheese in a large mixing bowl.
Scoop meat mixture into 2 inch balls. Use finger to make a hole in meatballs. Try not to touch the bottom. Take blue cheese out of the freezer.
Add a blue chee crumble into each hole. Then cover hole and shape into meatball shape.
Bake in 450 degree oven for 16 minutes. Eat in a hoggie bun, topped with a drizzle of sauce and blue cheese dressing. Or dip meatballs in sauce and serve as hors d’oeuvres. Please subscribe to our Rosalynn Daniels Youtube Channel for new videos every Monday and find us on Facebook.
- Don’t forget to freeze the blue cheese before using. It makes assembly much easier.
- Be sure to use a cooling rack when baking the meatballs, it will help them to bake evenly.
- If you can, use Frank’s RedHot Original (It’s a great base for a thick sauce)
- Use a cookie dough scoop to form your meatballs
- Makes about 24-26 depending on how large you want the meatballs to be