Now that the seasons have changed, Spring cleaning is on the top of everyone’s brain. With so many people suffering from allergies, I thought it would be nice to give you some of the all-natural no-brainer cleaning hacks that I shared on Atlanta and Company for the Spring of 2019.
What I love about these options is that they’re all easy to do and you most likely have all of these items in your home. So, let’s get started shall we.
Base Board Cleaner
- First, we have to start with DRYER SHEETS. I love to use them when cleaning my baseboards because they pick up so much dust and they leave behind a little fragrance if you get the scented ones.
- If you don’t want to get down low on the ground, just attach a couple of dryer sheets to a dry mop (like a swiffer mop). That will help out a ton!
With the warm weather, comes pesky ants. And apparently, they HATE cinnamon. Believe it or not, cinnamon is a natural repellent for ants. I’ve tried this many times and it actually works!
- Add Essential Cinnamon Oil to a cotton ball and wipe down common areas where ants are entering your home. Just remember that the more potent the scent, the more the ants stay away!
Stainless Steel Cleaner
If you have stainless steel appliances, then you’re going to love this next tip. You can use olive oil, and pretty much any other oil to get the smudges and fingerprints off of your stainless steel appliances.
- Take a paper towel and dab a little bit of oil on it.
- Wipe the surface in a circular motion until all smudges and fingerprints are gone.
You’ll see that the stainless steal become 100% clean. You can use any oil that you have handy in your kitchen. I’ve even seen this work with baby oil. Just remember that a dab will do ya!
DIY Glass Cleaner
You’re going to truly appreciate using this DIY Glass Cleaner because it’s natural and uses simple ingredients.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and 1 quart of water.
- Pour into a spray bottle.
- Use on any glass surface.
Last but not least, coffee filter have come to save the day! Almost everyone has these in their kitchen, but now they can be use for more than making coffee.
- Take a coffee filter and use it to dust around the house. It’s perfect because it picks up dust without leaving small fibers behind.
If you use any of these tips, please take a picture and share on instagram. Be sure to tag me, so I can share on my InstaStories.