With Easter and Spring upon us, my favorite entree to serve is a delicious Brown Sugar Ham. In only 8 minutes, you can have a tender ham that can serve as the perfect centerpiece for your Easter meal or as a quick dinner item to add to you weekly meal plan.
Thank you for supporting the brands that support RosalynnDaniels.com.
My favorite way to prepare a Brown Sugar Ham, is by using the pressure cooker function on my Pampered Chef Deluxe MultiCooker. You guys, it produces an extremely moist ham every single time, and it still blows my mind that it can be done in only 8 minutes after the pressure builds up during the cooking process. My Mom was a Pampered Chef Consultant, and I could still remember her using all the products that she sold at home. They were always dependable and functioned well, which in return produced the most delicious meals. Years later that fact still remains true, so I knew that Pampered Chef’s new Deluxe MultiCooker would not disappoint.
Features to love on the Pampered Chef Deluxe MultiCooker
- This multicooker has 16 settings in one and can be used to pressure cook, sous vide, or slow cook, to name a few. This offers you versatility, so you can cook pretty much cook anything.
- Can hold up to 6 quarts, so you have room to cook larger items.
- It’s sleek and beautifully designed, so I have no problem with it living on my kitchen counter.
- This multicooker is dishwasher safe.
My Pampered Chef Deluxe MultiCooker is the one tool every kitchen should have if you have little time but appreciate a well cooked meal. It also helps with equipment clutter because it does everything! But my favorite functions of this multi-cooker are the pressure cooker feature and the one touch pressure release! You guys, this multicooker really does set you up to have everyday wins.
As I prepare this simple entree. I’m always pulled into nostalgia of Easter’s past, growing up as little girl surrounded by family and friends. I remember the smells of those gatherings, warm, sweet, and savory. This recipe captures the feel of those times perfectly.
In wrapping the short cook time I’m always happy to be sharing those same feels with my family through flavor. And I’m sure in half the cook time!
What ingredients do you need to make Pressure Cooker Brown Sugar Ham?
- 5-7lb Ham
- Brown Sugar
- Pineapple Juice
- Dijon Mustard
How do you cook a ham in the pressure cooker?
- If needed, trim your ham so that it can easily fit into your pot.
- Brush a layer of dijon mustard all around your ham.
- Place the ham into your Pampered Chef Deluxe Multicooker, meat side down.
- Pour the pineapple juice and cola over the ham.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the ham so that it covers as much ham as possible.
- Place lid back onto your cooker to close and make sure the pressure gauge is closed.
- Set your cooker to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release. You can also press the quick release button, just make sure there is a dish towel nearby to help with any excess steam.
- You can strain the extra jus in the pot and serve it alongside your ham as a gravy.
Have you tried this recipe?
If you have tried this recipe, please take a moment to rate it 5 stars below. Also, please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts on this recipe. You can also stay in touch with me on Instagram (that’s where I hang out the most). Tag me @RosalynnDaniels or #RosalynnDaniels if you post a photo of your dish, and I will share with my audience through Instastories.Print
5–7lb Spiral Sliced Ham (bone-in or bone-out)
2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
2c Pineapple Juice
2c Brown Sugar
To begin this process, you need make sure your ham can easily fit into your pressure cooker meat side down.
If it does not fit, then lightly trim your ham until it can easily fit into the pot.
Brush a layer of dijon mustard all over your ham.
Place the ham into your Pampered Chef Deluxe Multicooker.
Pour the pineapple juice and cola over the ham.
Sprinkle the brown sugar over the ham so that it covers as much ham as possible.
Place lid back onto your cooker to close and make sure the pressure gauge is closed.
Set your cooker to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
Let the pressure naturally release. You can also press the quick release button, just make sure there is a dish towel nearby to help with any excess steam.
You can strain the extra jus in the pot and serve it alongside your ham as a gravy.
- Method: Pressure Cooker
Keywords: ham, pressure cooker, pampered chef, multi-cooker