- Watermelon (seedless)
- Feta Cheese (crumbles)
- Basil (fresh)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash two handfuls of the arugula leaves with plenty of water and tear with hands, or leave whole.
- Cut about a cup or two of watermelon into large chunks. Remember to remove the rhine.
- Place in a bowl, in the order of leaves, then watermelon
- Crumble a handful of feta over the the bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped basil on top.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and the juice of a lime wedge
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.