- 6 Large Baking Potatoes
- 12 Tbs of Butter
- 3 Tbs of Fennel
- 4 Cups of Shredded Corned Beef
- 4 Cups of Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Make slices about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick on your potato, trying not cut the slices off. This is where the chopsticks come in handy.
- Rub melted butter and fennel on potatoes. Remember to get in between the slices.
- Bake for 45 mins.
- Take out of oven and add shredded corned beef on top and in between slices on potato.
- Top with shredded swiss cheese.
- Put back into oven for about 15 minutes, or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Top with a tangy slaw or with sauerkraut and thousand island dressing.