1lb Tillamook Cheddar Cheese 1lb Tillamook White Cheddar Cheese
3/4c extra Virgin olive oil
3/4c white wine vinegar
8oz Jar diced pimento, drained
2 green onions
1/2 Red Onion
6 garlic cloves , minced
1/2c chopped parsley
2 tablespoons chopped basil
½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Slice your cheese into 1/4inch slices. (Don’t be afraid to try cubes or different shapes for your cheese.)
- Place cheese in your desired container and sit to the side.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients except for the cheese.
- If you would like to eat your cheese immediately, then just pour the marinade on top of your cheese and serve.
- If you would like for your cheese to marinate in the marinade, then completely cover the cheese with your marinade. Then cover the dish with plastic wrap or a lid, and chill for up to 24 hours.
- Serve with olives, grapes, and crackers.