1 head cauliflower, cut into small to medium florets
“No-Egg” Wash: 1 cup coconut milk (from can, full fat), 1.5 tbs tumetic, 1/4 cup vegetable stock or vegan chicken stock, whisked together
1 cup flour
1.5 half tbs corn starch
1 tsp salt
1 tsp white pepper
2 tbs chopped green onion, for garnish
1. Toss cauliflower florets in No-Egg Wash and let soak. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
3. In 3-4 batches, remove cauliflower from wash, toss in flour mixture, pack onto florets, deep fry battered florets for 7-9 minutes or until golden and crispy.
4. Toss fried cauliflower in black peppercorn-garlic sauce
5. Garnish with chopped green onions