- 2 – 21oz cans of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 – 20oz can of Crushed Pineapple
- 2 1/2 cups of Walnuts
- 1 box of Butter/yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Dump your pie filling into a 9×13 pan and evenly distribute.
- Next, dump your crushed pineapple and evenly distribute.
- Sprinkle all of the dry cake mix over your filling and pineapple layers until everything is covered.
- Slice chilled butter into thin slices and distribute completely over the mix.
- Cover entire dish with walnuts.
- Bake for 55 minutes.