1.5-2lbs Salmon, cubed
1tbs Blackened Seasoning
1/2tbs Creole Seasoning of Choice
½ Chopped Parsley
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1c Finely Shredded Parmesan
1/2c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lemon slices for garnish.
1c Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425
- Remove the skin from your salmon (use my salmon skin removal hack)
- Cut your salmon into cubes, about 1 inch all around
- Using a freezer bag, add your cubed salmon and all of the ingredients except for the panko breadcrumbs.
- Close the bag and toss it. Make sure that everything fully covers all of the salmon cubes.
- Add your panko breadcrumb to the bag and again, toss your salmon bites until all of them are fully coated with the breadcrumbs.
- Using a baking sheet with a rack insert, place each salmon bite on the rack. (a rack is not necessary, but they do allow your salmon bites to get a little crispier.)
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes, depending on your desired level of crispiness.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes before serving.